Want to add a resource!? Comment on this page with your link so I can check it out!
Please double check information found herein. & Always remember to APA cite! 🙂
- Crazy Meds – a funny take on medication. Not really an academic resource. It provides a humorous/sarcastic take on medication descriptions related to mental health
- FREE Psychology Books for Download!!! – A blog that has free e-books!!! a GREAT resource for us poor grad. students 😉
- Journal of Counseling and Development by the ACA – now they are FREE to members…so if you’re going into counseling…JOIN!
- XPLANA – a social network for studying! has places to create note cards, form online study groups, and exchange resources like websites/books/videos/etc. It’s not specifically counseling, but it’s a great site to help with grad. school work.
- AWESOME site by Illinois State University: Psychology at Milner Library Blog — has tons of resources for professionals and students of counseling/psychology. Lots and lots or resources (I hope I have that many one day!)
- Mindful Professional Counseling Resources – great page with links to a diverse number of topics including but not limited to schizophrenia, addiction, grief, suicide, depression, etc…good starting place to find national websites/centers of education.