For anyone that doesn’t know, I’m a big advocate for awareness concerning the lasting effects of bullying. Bullying is more than children being “just kids”…rather it can be a sanctioned form of harassment enabled by the actions or in-actions of adults/culture/etc. The documentary Bully, which aired last month, really embodies the true depth of Bullying and it’s effects. Bellow is the Official Trailer for the Movie. I highly recommend that if you haven’t seen it, you go see it. It is impossible to change something that is not acknowledged. For an earlier blog post I did on Bullying go HERE.
A Journey In Professional Development:
Exploring themes of licensure, educational/professional based topics and articles, and events related to the field of counseling.
By: Laura L.
(Licensure Requirements vary by state, do NOT rely on the information found within this blog...I'm learning too! Talk to your local licensing board!)
Read and Recommend
- 15,560 hits
- updates etc…
- The Versitile Blogger Award
- Change as a Process – Role of Client Resistance
- Reflecting on the Present Moment
- Sleep Therapy and Tweaking Your Sleep Habits With Technology
- Bully the Movie…(Better Late Than Never)
- Bullying: Mental/Physical Abuse and Harassment …
- Top Ten Bizarre Mental Disorders…a Zombie Delusion…?!
- Funny Therapy Pic: Angry Cats and Art Therapy
- CSI officially accepted!
- Step 5: Finding a Counseling Graduate School Internship Site
- Another semester…survived!
- @markiplier I am now https://t.co/4HTZ36N5yV 4 days ago
- @POUTS46 @ItsBigPanda @PhillyD Rofmao! 4 days ago
- @POUTS46 @ItsBigPanda @PhillyD Omg! Totally missed that she's from Lake Charles! Yeppers ....4 the love of God way… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @PhillyD Wow real classy gotta love all the cussing coming from that there Christian lady. https://t.co/etk5WWQIE1 4 days ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: I wonder who the 500,000 that live outside France & got an extra ballot paper voted for? I'm guessing not Le Pen. https… 4 days ago